Monday 28 February 2011

Referance Images find by Amo

For the first lab in our animation, Ghandi find most of the images for reference and I find images of X-Men 2: Wolverines Revenge the video game. Ghandi told me who was going to talk about which references or something like that and then he asked me think of anything that is close to the influence close to the camera man animation set whether it’s from a TV show, movie, cartoon, comic, video game etc. While thinking of what I write about in the blog, the only thing that came into my mind was a video game called X-Men 2: Wolverines Revenge.





The following image above is a halfway somewhere inside the Weapon X facility stage, from looking at the location in the image now is kind of how I imagine the group’s hallway set to look like something kind of like this but with white foam boards and I’m guessing we will probably make it look more like the hallway from Resident Evil which we have image on our group blog posted by Ghandi but we don’t know how it’s going to look yet and even though we can’t see the whole hallway, but from where the soldier is standing, to me it could be outside the door of the lab that camera man wakes up in and escapes from and where Wolverine (Weapon X) is standing could look sort of like the hallway set which our group has not made yet because we are still in the middle of filming the first part.





I was watching a walkthrough video of X-Men 2: Wolverines Revenge on youtube which was divided into parts making it take a little long to find the right one which has the certain location in that I will use for reference of the last room that camera man reaches at the end of the animation film. While looking through the walkthrough, I finally find the scene that I was after so I paused it, maximize it, print screen shot it and put it into this blog and can be seen above this text. If the last room that camera enters is going to have machinery, consoles etc, then this image could be reference for it and I can imagine the groups set of the last room to look kind of like this and the colour is really bright and white which is the colour of the foam boards that we are going to use to build it.

No comments:

Post a Comment